We’re pleased to announce that we’ve just added a set of over 15000 new high quality food items to our database. These foods come from the University of Minnesota Nutrition Coordination Center’s Food and Nutrition Database. It has much more than the USDA’s database, and better coverage of micronutrient values. Look for these new items in your food searches. You’ll see them as coming from the source ‘NCCDB’.
Recent Forum Topics
- Ketogenic diet.
- Can't Add A New Food
- How to connect iOS Health app with cronometer?
- your opinion on Protein
- Not able to edit serving sizes of already entered foods
- Adjustments that are very easy to implement
- Sugar Alcohol
- Exercise Target daily/weekly
- how to enter something like this
- Cannot enter a food manually and some foods inaccurate in database